Saturday, April 4, 2009

Its not the same...

So its Friday...well not really any more, but you get the picture. The work week is over and its time to relax...for the most part. My Friday was relatively easy. I woke up before 6am to go and swim a mile. I then went to work and then went BACK to the pool to train some more. Look at me all hard charging and what not...psh. I came back to my room and was getting ready for my run and passed clean out.

Naps are not a common occurrence for me, but I welcomed this one that descended upon me like a hawk on a field mouse. I woke to missed calls and a couple texts. I FINALLY showered my pool bleached ass and got ready to go have dinner with some friends I made here in the complex. It was very nice. I brought one of my other friends from work to meet them because he leaves for a month to go give a hand on a ship out of Virginia and I didn't not wanna hang out with him, so I brought him with me.

My friends liked my friend from work which was cool. We were all sitting in their apartment when someone suggested we go "out." Well, I was down to go out with my friends and have a good time. I was the DD since I don't want to have TOO much to do with alcohol till I'm done with SAR school. So we went downtown and went to a local spot that had opened up not too long ago. The atmosphere was alright, and the music was ok, but it wasn't the same as it was before. The dance floor, the lighting...something was missing. Something besides the beautiful woman I love. Something that would ignite that spark within me and make me move!

Well, I kind of lie when I say the music was ok because most of the music was shitty. Even so, I managed to have a good time with my friends. I'm pretty sure that they had a good time too. I didn't know how it would go letting my two seperate groups of friends meet. But we all had a good night, so thank God for that. AND we all got home safe, so double thanks for that!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are starting to come out of your shell... way to go!!

    ReplyDelete